Monday, July 18, 2005

for Evon...

It's been almost 24 hours since I last saw her. Right now, she's resting her beautiful head on a pillow in some hotel in Kangar, tired out from her long journey, getting ready to start a new phase in her life in about 8 hours time. And for me, I can't sleep. Thinking about her. No, I'm not sad she left. I'm happy she's pursuing her goal, though my constant repetition of that line makes me wonder what I really feel. There isn't that rough edged longing in my heart. In fact, over dinner I talked with enthusiasm about her new life there. Almost as if, I was there with her. Maybe I am.

Missing You...

Missing you dearly
though it's barely been a day
and the hours seem like years
though it's something not quite right to say

Missing you so much
I never knew I could
but I know I'm very happy for you
that's the least I know I should

Missing you, my darling
I'm sure you know that by now
I pray that you're there safely
and enjoy yourself somehow

Missing you, my love
and hopefully without pain
that soon, and quickly as swift can be
we'll see each other again

I love you, Evon.

Jin out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home