Monday, July 11, 2005

i'm sorry...

Hey, darling. Since I now know that you know of this, I think I should be a bit more careful what I write, eh? Mwahahaha. Okay lar, I don't always write what I think lor. Sometimes I like to exaggerate for what few readers I have. So, if what I write about you seems terrible, you have every right to slap me straight across the face, or even worse, write about me. Okay? Here's my apology, in writing, cuz I feel like I did significantly piss you badly, more than once, and more than you mentioned. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry if I made you cry
I'm sorry if I just didn't see
I'm sorry if I ever hurt you
I'm sorry if I didn't know it was me

I don't know how else to say
And you know my words are weak when you are there
I think it's best I just shut up
That's the best I can say

So I'll just write what I think I should
Or stuff that could maybe make a difference
Perhaps an apology might work
Or it could just make things worse

But it's my honesty that I try to bear
I can't say it any how else
Or anywhere
I'm sorry in the truest sense

I'm sorry if I didn't know
I'm sorry if I didn't show
I'm sorry if I didn't call
I'm sorry that I did anything to hurt you at all

Jin out.

1 Comments:

Blogger e2wen~* said...

Apologies accepted. (o=

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home