Tuesday, July 12, 2005

it ain't that simple...

Some people say I'm lucky that I'm smart. I wonder what gave them that idea. Good grades do not reflect intelligence, nor the capacity to process that intelligence. The smartest people I know didn't do too well in their formal education, but I'd say that they are better off than me. At least they can survive in this fucked up world. Me? Haha. What a joke.

it ain't that simple

you think it's all roses
don't you?
i'll say one thing
that you don't know what it's been
how it's like to not know this
or that
but maybe you do
and i'm the one deluded

perhaps they're right
but more likely they're not
but who am i to say
i'm supposed to be the smart one
but you can't tell either
can you?
you want to know me better?
well, so do i
not that anyone understands
not even i

to say it's good to be me
it ain't that simple

Jin out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home