Saturday, July 09, 2005

broken...

I think she has just rebuked me, in the most indirect way possible. And I feel the sting. Normally, I'd just be annoyed. Pissed maybe, cuz I never ever am wrong. Never. Except when she says I am. Then my whole world crumbles. No, with other people, it's pai sehness. With her, I'm shattered. I just noticed this five minutes ago. I think she wants to yell at me. I'm extremely sad that she didn't. It would have been better if she did, but she didn't.

Broken

Falling into a million pieces
only you can do
So much for being strong
I'm nothing without you

Sometimes you don't say it
even though I know you should
But I realise one thing
I'm dead if you would

It's silence that now greets me
in my silent room now dark
The air is cold, the window's closed
my mind reeling from the fuck

I can't help but be this way
worthless as I am
I don't really wonder why
you would ever give a damn

In the end I guess you'll never hear
these silent words I've spoken
Everyday I sit and stare
complete as I am broken

Jin out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home