Thursday, July 14, 2005

tell me...

I think this still applies, even though the time of writing was a serious period of questioning, period meaning between 5 minutes and 5 hours. Yes, this is still an exploration of classics. But honestly, I haven't been writing long enough to call anything I write a classic, not even in relevance to me. Whatever. Mehness.

Tell Me

Tell me
What you really think of me
Behind sweet smiles
You hide your deep hate

Tell me
What you really see in me
Behind approving glances
You hide evil glares

Tell me
What you really want of me
Behind generous gestures
You hide covetous hearts

Tell me
What you want me to be
Behind kind acceptance
You hide your ostracision

Back From Beyond the Grave

The dead man rose
And looked around
And saw that no one cared
What was then his life
And now they'll care
When he comes back from death
And they will know
And they will bow
And all will cower
When he unleashes breath
A long wind stagnant
And they will feel his presence
Where they ignored it in life
What they will fear in death

Shut up

Shut up, boy
That's what I used to hear
And one day
I decided it was worth to bear
And shut up I did
And said nary a word
Even if it was something I wanted
Or to insult a foolish turd
I wouldn't speak
I wouldn't talk
I wouldn't yell
Or scream or balk
Then one day
It came to light
I had to speak
To break a fight
But no not I
I wouldn't budge
I just shut up
Fearing I would be called sludge
I had to speak
Telling truth or having lied
It didn't matter I didn't talk
So I just shut up and died

Jin out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home