Saturday, July 09, 2005

double duhness...

Maybe I should put up a counter here. Like, who's here? I don't know. Mwahaha. If you guys like my writing, I'd be much obliged if you would leave your comments about each piece. Thanks a bunch!


Lost in Translation

I told you
There never was a reason
To worry
About my current desperation
But somehow
The message never got through
Or was it
Just lost in translation

Nobody Cares

I could have told you
That I'm alone
In this fucked up world

I could have shown you
That no one's there
No one gives a damn

It's just plain to see
That there's only me
Why should I care
If anybody's there
There's no point waiting
My patience dissapating
Pointless hope
I should just stay in my room to mope

I should have said this
That it's pointlessness
For me to be

I should have done this
Left myself alone
Sleeping in my room

It's loneliness
And joylessness
If there's nothing left to see
Now then, what of me
In the end nobody's there
Because nobody cares

Jin out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home