Friday, July 29, 2005

depressive front...

It's been awhile since this particular page has seen any action. And in my case, awhile for posting means anything longer than 2 days. Mwahaha. Writing addict. Apparently it's something I'm good at. But sometimes, I not too sure. Aih.

I should be real cheerful right now. Like, Evon's back for the weekend. Will be seeing her tomorrow. Aih. I really should be having dinner with her family. She was very very patient with mine, lolz. But I don't know. My life is not going according to perceived arrangements. It's fallen apart from the predicted path. Notice I shy away from applying the word plan. No plan ever works out the way you expect. With prediction, you allow for an infinite amount of error without taking on the blame. Bloody irresponsible.

Anyways, a depressive front has built up. Might last for the rest of my life.

rotting to bits

we never miss it
although it's always there
or maybe because it's there
that we don't see how
or why

but now it's gone
maybe for now
maybe for ever
maybe it never was there in the first place

or perhaps even
it's all playing in my head
or it is not
and it's the truth
maybe a slump
maybe a permanent pit
leading on into infinity
i cannot tell
all i know
is that
it's decaying

my talents
my skills
my knowledge
my life
rotting to bits

Jin out.

1 Comments:

Blogger e2wen~* said...

*huggles*

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home