Wednesday, October 12, 2005

just a little thought...

Sometimes, this strikes so hard...

Have

Have you seen me angry?
Have you seen me sad?
Have you seen me inbetween?
Have you seen me glad?

Have you asked me why?
Have you asked me what?
Have you asked me at all?
Have you asked me not?

Have I told you anything?
Have I told you why?
Have I told you about myself?
Have I told you how I cry?

Have they ever bothered?
Have they ever cared?
Have they ever given a damn?
Have they ever shared?

Have I been gifted?
Have I been showed?
Have I always been despised?
Have I ever been loved?

Meh.

1 Comments:

Blogger e2wen~* said...

I have seen you angry
I have seen you mad
To be unable to help
It makes me feel so bad

I asked you why
I asked you what
Maybe I shouldn't have try
'cause moving mountains ain't as tough

Perhaps you told me something
And also the reason why
But given how often you speak
For me the rocks would cry

I bother, I care
I give a damn, I share
If the waiting you can bear
I'll let you know the total of my hair

Perhaps you have been gifted
Perhaps you have been showed
Perhaps you have been despised
But you definitely have been loved

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home